Harsh Environments Weatherproof Labels
DASKO has access to a wide variety of materials, adhesives, and printing processes to provide harsh environment weatherproof labels that must survive harsh environments. From liquid nitrogen to the Arizona sun, oil rigs to outer space we have weatherproof label solutions for harsh environments.
Our harsh environment label options can withstand:
- Extreme temperatures
- Extended outdoor exposure
- Chemical, solvents and moisture resistance
- Abrasion and teat resistance
- Aggressive adhesives for indoor, outdoor and oily environments
- Subsurface printing to protect the printed image
Many applications require durable bar code labels:
- Archives / Libraries
- Fixed Assets / Property ID
- Laboratory / Biomedical
- Safety Identification
Let us match the right material for your harsh environment weatherproof label application.
If you print your own weatherproof labels in-house, we have laser and ink jet labels as well as labels and ribbons for thermal transfer printing. Click here for more information on blank labels
Contact us to discuss your application.